Monday, December 19, 2011

Needing help

I'm an idea man.  I come up with some killer ideas and I can often put a spit shine to them, but at the end of the day, I have a lot of pieces of coal that need a bit more attention before I can sell them in the jewelry store as diamonds.

Which is just a complicated way of saying that I need some help with this project to make it really work.

The idea is there, It's a group of like minded people who establish and adopt a standard set of protocols regarding D/s.

That's the core of this layered onion.

Outside of that, we have the training that each member would have to go through so that there is that standard between everybody.

The the understanding that the group isn't meant to regulate personal dynamics, but only the group dynamics, but the understanding is there that the education provided to the members will bleed over into their personal relationships if they're listening.

Then the social support, the institutions that we take for granted but don't fully realize and understand would be given their time in the sun.

etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment